Sunday, March 27, 2005

oh well, i'm back blogging myself 'cuz it's required in my creative writing class... plus it's a good way to release my stress... plus i can't find anything to do... plus i'm already bored editing my myspace and friendster profiles... plus i'm also fed up uploading pics in webshots and photobucket too. haha. yeah. i'm a sucker for free web services.. nothing much. i'm so tired. i'm supposed to be studying for my accounting finals next week, but here I am, bumming again. yeah, we still have our finals week after the holy week. would you believe??? what was up with my school.. why did they agree with that sched?! it's so unfair.. torture.. i badly need to pass my accounting subject. yeah.. i sucked in my 2nd long exam 'cuz i wasn't following directions! damn.. stupid kat.. yeah, i'm still not over with it, 'cuz you know, every correct answer counts when you're talking of BA 99.2.. plus our 3rd long exam was REALLY HARD! oh well, you can't blame your prof if he's got very high standards with regard to his expertise... he's a CPA board topnotcher btw.. i'm just hoping that everything will turn out well... i hope... i really hope so... pray for me pls... i badly need your prayers.. hahaha...
yeah, my lay-out sucks now. bear with me puhleeaze... i still don't have time to change it. cguro after my exams i'm gonna change it na.. oki dokies!
and oh yeah, thanks glecy for encouraging me to log in my xanga again. it's really effective... an outlet to release your angst! haha.. good luck! dapat mag xanga na rin sila norman.. dba dba.. hahahaha
carpe diem... seize the day..
... and so BE IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home