Tuesday, August 30, 2005

untitled

untitled





and i don't know how i knew it

but i knew it somehow

i found the answer to the question

no one answered 'til now...





my apologies to mr. rex smith for murdering the lyrics. teehee. :D



happy as can be. finally. ;P






I had always heard your entire life flashes in front of your eyes the second before you die. First of all, that one second isn't a second at all, it stretches on forever, like an ocean of time...


I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will... someday.



- American Beauty

I found this at dom's blog. ang ganda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home