Saturday, May 28, 2005

Remnants-of-Vacation Days






ha! i figure i could actually afford not to use the internet for a week! i think i really deserve the 'wow!' i heard from a lot of people. haha. :D my summer classes are over. nothing much, i'm just enjoying my last days of summer 'coz i know i'm gonna be facing the hardships of some major subjects this coming semester, plus a dreaded prof whom i'm not gonna be naming here. hehehe. too bad i'm not yet completely block A-fied.. i still have to go through the perks of manually enlisting my management accounting subject. arrrgh.





for the past week, i did nothing but watch dvds. oh not really, i also did the cooking stuff here in our home. believe it or not, i can cook! and i'm still learning and loving it. haha. trivia: i cooked my first ever real dish when i was twelve. that was a so-sarap pinakbet. thanks to my grandma for teaching me how to cook it the ilocano way.





so there, back to my dvd-freakness. i had my alias marathon - the first two seasons, that's like 40+ episodes! get this, i was able to finish it in two-and-a-half days! haha. thanks ivan for lending me the dvds. i have to buy my own alias season 3! it was so bitin. i so detest michael vartan that i'll be watching monster-in-law just because of him. haha. plus, i also watched 10 movies, mostly foreign language films. xempre, all dvds from quiapo. hahaha. i did a lot of laughing here. weird.





to the foreign language movie freaks out there, check these out: www.foreignfilms.com and www.imdb.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home