Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The University of Pila






having spent four semesters (not taking into account the summer classes) in my school is enough for me to dread what i'll be going through later. enrollment na naman! panahon ng umaaribang pilahan and never-ending waiting for me to be enlisted in subjects then at the end of the day eh pababalikin ka lang the next day dahil closing time na. i don't know what the reason is why luck seems so distant with me, enrollment-wise.





i remember there was a time when i was so literally sick that i asked my dad to go with me despite the fact that i'm already in college to do all the pila stuff for me. that was the only time he understood why i wasn't following the order of minor subjects in my curriculum. he's so makulit kasi when it comes to our academic stuff. he transforms into this obsessive-compulsive type who wants everything in black and white. it's a good thing though since i really learned how to value my education and their efforts. believe me, he's the person you'll least want to mess up with when it comes to studies!





let's get back to my enrollment angst. i never had the chance to get all my subjects via our university's computerized registration system (crs). where can you find a school wherein in spite of the online-based system of enlistment, some students still take a minimum of three days to enroll? sa peyups lang ata yan. there was also a time that i went back and forth the crs office to our college a couple of times because they couldn't find my form 5-a. i have also experienced the 'lotto' type of enlistment - draw lots of id's then if you're lucky enough to be picked, the slot is all yours! needless to say, i was never fortunate of it. sadyang malas lang talaga siguro ako during enlistment time. i hope i won't go through the misfortunes later. i'm keeping my fingers crossed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home