Sunday, September 04, 2005

and the hell month starts...

and the hell month starts...




wake me up when september ends, please! i still can't see the sembreak along the horizon. cases... exams... cases... papers... cases... exams... gaaaawwwd... i just hope i'd pass that stupid 115 class. how i wish i'm spending my 115 with ma'am valcarcel (yeah, my friends are gonna laugh at me with this) than my prof. i shouldn't have taken it this sem! and i hate the fact that i had spent two days of manually enlisting just to have a slot. too much waste of time. it wasn't productive at all, really! if not for seeing [dei, insert name here], attending it would be utterly pointless. haha. :P



anyway, enough of dissing my 115 class. there's more to this semester than that stupeet, stupeet 115 class. (oh, did i say i'm gonna stop dissing it? :D) first, i was able to bond with my BA friends more. i'm not gonna be expounding on this since i'm reserving a special post just for them when this sem ends. :D i love my current block. Block A's the way.. hehe. second, i'm at peace with my exam results as of now, except for that shitty 115 exam (swear, i tried hard not to curse it!). third, i'm happy with what's going on with my life now.



i wanna blog more but i've awakened to the fact that another 115 exam is fast approaching... i have to make bawi for 115. wish me luck. :D oh, and i still have to fathom 10 or so problems pa pala for my finance class tomorrow...





you maaaaaaaaaaake me feel like i.... i feel cloooooooser to the sky!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home