Tuesday, July 18, 2006

You Color My World!

I believe talent goes with the birth of an individual. Everyone is born with creative juices. It just so happens that there are unfortunate moments in which we try so hard to grow so fastly and just be succumbed by irrecognizable voices telling us that we are not good enough, hence, we stop dreaming and becoming better.

I was brought up with remarks that I would be the alter ego of my dad, in terms of his artistic facet, that is! I was made to believe that I could be a singer, painter and musician rolled into one. The first, I can still have a shot at. The latter two, I brought to a halt for quite some time now. I am just fortunate enough to still know how to handle my limitations. My fingers just don't seem to fall into the right places when I try to hone my drawing skills. Poor me.

We all have a gift of talent and sharing it with other people, especially the ones we love, is a way of giving it back to the One who showered us with it. We just have to boost each other's drive. Be blessed and be a blessing.

I wish for every one of us to give more pieces of us... to paint more, to draw more, to write more songs, to put music to letters more, to sing more, to dance more, to read more, to take more photos, to write more poetry, to bake more, to cook more, to teach more, to heal more, to design more, to dress more, to love more... to stumble more in the course of it and just laugh at and learn from it MORE!

2 Comments:

Blogger zelina said...

Yehesss, naman!

More, more, it is..

Ibig ba sabihin nyan mag-o-OrgPres ka na?????

smiling more,
Zel

18/7/06 11:44 PM  
Blogger kat said...

ay ibang usapan ata ang org press. hehe. can't afford ata mag comedy infront of the whole BA populatioN!! hehehe...

20/7/06 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home