Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Summer, Summer, Summer!

What's keeping me busy lately??


1. Helping the family start up an overseas employment agency.
- Matrabaho 'to, swear! Lots of international correspondence, although most are done through emails and phone calls. It's a super fun learning experience, though. The agency will be catering to applicants to Canada. I also have to attend a seminar in the POEA this May in line with this matter. I still have to do a lot of research. Enjoy naman! :D

2. DVD marathons.
- Wala na ko mapanood. Calling ivan! Kelan tayo mamimirata ulit?? hehehe

3. My mom's here!!
- That translates to endless "bili-mo-ko" shoppings! hehehe. And of course, catching up with a lot of things. One year rin kaming hindi nagkita 'no!

4. Renovation of my room.
- I already did some canvassing on the materials that have to be bought. Dapat matuloy na 'to this time! I want my room to have some touch of OC-ness. (To Glecy: na inspire ako sayo! hehe)
5. Cebu, Cebu, Cebu!
- Although this one's tentative yet. My super galante aunt is already there. She arrived from the States last Sunday. My cousins from Davao are going there, too. Dapat nandun din kami! haha :D

6. Vigan Trip!
- c/o Kate and her Art Stud summer class (hindi pa ako nagpapaalam! waaah)

7. Bora Trip
- c/0 Kate ulit and the rest of my BA friends (sana payagan ako. pero i think, malabo :[ )

8. Mag compute ng GWA.
- I already know all my grades for last sem, though I haven't been to UP since March. Thanks to the CRS, although hindi siya ganon ka reliable. My Business Law professor finally emailed us our grades just this noon. Yung subject na yun na lang ang hinihintay ko sa CRS ever since. My grades are okay. Gusto ko ako rin mahawa sa GC-culture ng CBA. Waaaahh. Promise, this sem talaga, magsisipag na ako! On a positive note, tumaas naman GWA ko kahit papano. hehe.

9. Explore my new laptop.
- Just got it last Saturday. Yehey! It's a Toshiba M70 P543 and it's orange! Plus may free Canon PIXMA MP150 printer pa and optical mouse! (To Zel: I don't need a new laptop as a condition for me to enter Law School anymore. Yey! Iba na lang! Car? haha.. bad girl!)

10. Patuloy na bolahin ang aking kapatid
- ... na magpalit kami ng laptop dahil mas maganda ang sa kanya... pati freebies! She has a printer and an iPOD for freebies! Pero she can get it next week pa ata. Cge na.. Please, please, please! (To ate: If you're reading this, ayan ah.. mega broadcast na ang enthusiasm ko ng makipagpalit sayo! hehe)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home