Monday, March 19, 2007

My VisualDNA

In case you might be wondering, I'm still alive. I've been not-so-much in touch with the blogging world for quite awhile. And in case you're still bothered by my previous posts, better not be. I don't exactly know why i posted them, anyway. Haha. Gotta do lots of updating with this humble cyber abode of mine. But not now. Still got loads of stuff to do, with acads stuff and job hunting taking the bulk. This is my last week in college. I'm nearly done. Hurray for the end of my acad life! Tears for the end of my UP life. Sadness. May we all find a good career a month from now and may we all learn to love the stuff we'll do after our so-called college life is over.

Found this while browsing Zel's blog and she was right, this is one of the very few sensible online exams worth taking. It fits me almost perfectly. Love it!



You can't help who you love. -Zel

But you can always control your actions. -Kat

Mahirap 'pag may mindset ka na. -Norman

Buddha na 'ko after this night. -Paul

I marvel at how a simple Jollibee merienda at 4:00 in the afternoon could go to as far as having a no-holds-barred Relationships101 session 'til 9:00 in the evening. This is one of the things I'll miss after I graduate. Tears.

1 Comments:

Blogger zelina said...

A few points, dear.:)

May we all find a good career a month from now and may we all learn to love the stuff we'll do after our so-called college life is over.

I couldn't have possibly phrased that better. Katty, you are great, we're all great. And I truly, deeply believe that we'll all do great.:)

I marvel at how a simple Jollibee merienda at 4:00 in the afternoon could go to as far as having a no-halls-barred Relationships101 session 'til 9:00 in the evening.

It's amazing, actually. To have found friends who can really knock the sense and humor out of you. It's blessing, really.:) I hope er, no, I'll make sure we all keep each other within grasp as we jump into the craziness of the quote real world end quote.

This is one of the things I'll miss after I graduate. Tears.

Trucks of tears. Bow.

21/3/07 12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home