Sunday, October 08, 2006

Sleep-Deprived

I woke up from a 12-hour sleep, did some text and phone conversations, did leisure reading which I haven't done for eons, watched some of the most mundane TV programs, and slept again for 5 hours despite a couple of requirements that are consequently piling up. More than a month ago, I was so looking forward to a day like today - no feasib, no blank stares infront of my monitor until wee hours of the morning, no carrying of large traveling bags for sleepovers, no alarm clocks, blahblahblah... no hassles of feasib!. I'm back to my old, feasib-free, routine. Yay!

Come to think of it, I really am sleep-deprived. If I were to sum up all the hours I had spent traveling from home to school and vice-versa ever since I started school, it would more or less be equal to 7,000 hours. 291 days! Wow. And I owe it all to the farthest part of Quezon City in which I live. Luging lugi ako sa tulog!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ivan said...

yehes, may new post ang katty!

meep meep.

i miss katty! la laaaaang...

BUZZ!

8/10/06 9:24 PM  
Blogger zelina said...

hahaha!

WHEN will I experience that again kaya?

Hmm. *stares into space*

I miss your posts, Kat!=p

11/10/06 1:11 AM  
Blogger zelina said...

sorry, i meant "missed".:)

i'm trashing your comment's board with my OC-ness.

11/10/06 1:18 AM  
Blogger kat said...

ivan: na miss din kita! congrats sa induction! yehess, five-time spadhoc head!! hehe. :D

zel: it's okay dear. OC tayong lahat! haha.

14/10/06 12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home