Friday, June 03, 2005

Literally, a Long Day!






my post for today is slightly incoherent. i haven't had a good sleep yet. last night, i slept at 10pm (take note: maaga na yan for me!), then i suddenly woke up at 2am. after nun, i wasn't able to sleep na. ewan ko ba. i'll be having a hard time adjusting my sleeping time na naman. start of classes na next week.





finally... after two days, i'm done with my registration process! my long hours of waiting to be enlisted in ba 115 finally paid off. kaya lang we were enlisted dun sa block ng IE students. no more slots na daw in block A. i'll be meeting new friends ulet. so happy. :D





i arrived home from UP at around 6pm. i haven't made up my mind yet if i'd go to marian faith's bday celeb. ayoko kasi mag commute ng super late na. but of course, i couldn't turn down her invitation. kaberks ko yan eh! i thought my dad wasn't going to fetch me after ng party, but he agreed naman in the end. so ayun... pag uwi ko from UP, i took a bath agad. 8pm kc ung meeting time namin. ang hirap kaya mag prepare for an hour! hehehe. super nagmadali talaga ako. we got lost pa while we were finding the alarcon residence. hehehe.





i saw my hs friends again. yung iba i haven't seen them for almost a year, i think. we had kwentuhan, asaran, laglagan, etc., etc. of course, ndi pwedeng umabsent ang magic sing. hehe. no one beats greg in mixing drinks! may nalalaman pa yan na 1-day fermentation effect. hehehe. we were the last ones to go home. around 2am na siguro yun. dapat nga we would 've stayed there pa 'til morning eh. ang saya kasi, when there were just a few of us left, pakapalan na ng face. hehe. todo kantahan na. no factor of shyness na. hehe. laglagan to the max. haaay. i suddenly missed my hs life tuloy. hehe. thanks marian! we really enjoyed it! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home