Tuesday, November 08, 2005

What's New

What's New?





hmmmm.. ang tagal na pala since my last entry.. anyway, magkkwento nlng ako.. i just had my enrollment kanina.. i got my grades.. i'm so happy kahit sabit lang for college scholar yung average ko.. i wasn't expecting naman talaga since the last semester was such a major torture.. really.. puro cramming lang ang alam ko nun.. ano pa ba.. ayun.. after 5 months, i had my haircut yesterday.. hehe.. wala naman.. the koreanang hilaw with the bangs look.. hehe.. trip lang.. nag experiment lang ako.. hmmmm... i'm excited to go to school na.. ewan ko ba.. after all my acad years, ngayon lang ako na excite.. hehe



i have to exert my effort to the nth power na talaga this coming semester.. promise.. i'll try my very, very best not to cram.. this time it's for real na talaga! swear, swear, swear! :P



i was inspired by zel's latest entry.. and i quote her,



"Gusto ko mag-graduate ng may "laude" na nakadugtong sa pangalan ko.



May reklamo?"





Godspeed. :D








ah basta, i'm happy with my life now.. period.. weeeeeeeeh! :D







you maaaaaaaaaaaake me feeeeeeeeeel like iiiiiii.. i feel cloooooooser to the skyyyyyyy....




hekhekhek ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home